Sunday, May 29, 2011

Birds of a Feather Flying Together


This card was made by Bonnie for the Birds of a Feather swap.  I wonder where Bonnie found pink and lavender feathers.  She loves to color so maybe she got out her markers.  :-)


This is Marilyn's take on the Birds of a Feather swap.  I love that dotty background.  She did a good job pulling the ink pad over those dots.  I usually make a big mess.


This card was made by Sharon.  Isn't that bird sweet - I must find out who makes the stamp.



Kristi took off with another interpretation and this is the card she made.  Go Kristi, I love it!



Metoka made this card.  Love all the embellishments.



Debbie made this great card with all the accordian folds.  Great colors and coordinating papers on this card.  It is even better in person.

Good job ladies.

JR

No comments:

Post a Comment