Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Sizzling Dragons

Perhaps we have trouble in cyberspace or no one was interested in the blog candy.  There were no comments last week so I did not do the drawing for blog candy.  If you tried to leave a comment and were unable to do so, let me know and I will try to figure it out.  In the meantime, hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend.  Thank you to all of the soldiers, sailors and marines who have served and to their families.  


This card was made for a swap entitled "Red Hot Sizzle".  I love these dragons so went Asian with my card.  I used the stamp with Versamark for the watermark effect on the card and then embossed with Judikins detail black embossing powder on the main panel.  I cannot seem to resist that little bit of bling for the finishing touch.

JR

No comments:

Post a Comment