Friday, June 24, 2011

Butterfly Birthday



This birthday card was made for a friend who loves Asian themed cards and her favorite color is green.  I found this origami paper by Hero Arts and the shimmery green card stock by Denami and thought they worked well together.  After I got the origami paper and and strips of black card stock on the card I thought what now.  So after digging around on my very messy desk I found these leftover butterflies and pearl swirls from another project and decided they can work.  I hope she likes the card.

JR

2 comments:

  1. your cards are bursting with colours. Its so good that you can avail such good craft supplies. In India we do not even have a craft magazine and there is a desrth of craft supplies. do check my blg craftingforever-anita.blogspot.com.
    I would love to hear from You.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anita - thank you so much for your comments. I will definitely check out your blog. You may not have good craft supplies in India, but when my husband was there a couple of years ago he brought home the mose beautiful fabric. Truly lovely.

    Happy Crafting,
    JR

    ReplyDelete