Monday, June 20, 2011

Elizabeth Craft - Glitter Ritz, Shimmer Sheets and Peel Off Stickers, Oh My!


I LOVE BLING!!!  Kimi, of the now closed Island Images, designed this card and I made it in the very first class that I ever took using the Elizabeth Craft products.  I still marvel at those Shimmer Sheets every time I use one and the black one used on the background of this card is my favorite.  The shimmer sheet is run through one of the Sizzix embossing folders which I think is supposed to be cracked glass, but doesn't it make a great piece or coral for this card?  The gold stickers are by Elizabeth craft with the fish mounted on a lavender piece of shimmer sheet and cut out.

The best news is that Els of Elizabeth Crafts will be teaching at Scrapbooking Made Simple on June 25th - two classes.  I will be there I hope to see you too.

JR

No comments:

Post a Comment