Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I Love Paris in the Spring Time or Any Time for that Matter


This month our local stamp club swap was ATC cards with the theme "I love...".  Well I had too many ideas, but a crafty internet friend brought me down to earth and I finally settled on Paris.  I have been to Paris a couple of times and loved it everytime. 

I used a Stampin Up Eiffel Tower stamp,  cannot remember who made the background stamp, Flower Soft, Close to My Heart dye ink, Tim Holtz distressing ink and the Amore frame was cut out with my Cricut cartridge "French Manor" using my Gypsy to get the size the way I wanted it.  I believe the blingy brad was made by Making Memories.  If you need to know who made the background stamp, leave a comment and I will look it up for you.

Bonjour!

JR

No comments:

Post a Comment