Monday, May 2, 2011

Fine Feathered Friends - Dreamweavers


Have you ever used Dreamweaver's brass stencils?  I recently took a class at "Stampin From the Heart" in Mar Vista.  The class was taught by Rebekka who is one of Dreamweaver's designers and teachers and this is one of the cards we made.  The owls were made using a brass stencil, double stick sheets, glitter and fun flock.  The words "fine feathered friends" were done with a brass stencil and what I call goop, but it is actually the paste that Dreamweaver's sells.  I will share a secret - I added the metal photo corners to cover up a smudge in one of the corners as I am a particularly messy crafter, but I think they look good if I do say so myself.  I am considering making a video to show how this is done.  Let me know if you would be interested in seeing it by leaving a comment.

JR

No comments:

Post a Comment