Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Hey Good Looking - What's Cooking - How's About Cooking Something Up With Me?


Our local stamp club has a sister club in South Africa ("SA").  The SA ladies suggested doing an apron card swap containing a recipe.  I confess my cooking days are pretty much over so I was not so sure what I would do.  I found this apron design on my Cricut Savory cartridge and cut it out.  The telephones and polka dot stamps are by Hero Arts.  On the inside I put my recipe for my favorite meal.

The telephone was made using my Cricut and I punched a circle out of an old phone book.  Luckily, my husband likes to eat out as much as I do and the dogs never met a leftover container that they did not like.

What's cooking with you?

JR

4 comments:

  1. Hi, It's me again,
    Nick and Nora,
    Sashimi or is that taken
    Dallas, Houston, Austin
    Jack Jr. or just JR
    Forgive my nuttiness

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon - I like the Thin Man reference. Do you remember the name of their dog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Cute! And oh, so true...hey, who couldn't use a dinner out NOW and again? Nice card, JR!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you tied the telephone together with the paper from the phonebook! You're brilliant in my book! I agree . . . make reservations early and often!!!
    Nick and Nora would have been really cute names for your furry babies. I looked up their dog's name, it was Asta. I think Lily and Tommy suit them, though.
    Susan :)

    ReplyDelete