Friday, May 6, 2011

Purple Pleasing Peacocks


This card was made to send a RAK to an online swap group partner.  I knew she loved purple and I had this extra peacock with a bit of purple on it so I thought I could purple it up a bit.  The stamp is from Close To My Heart.  It was stamped on acetate and glittered with Art Institute glitter using a Quickie Glue pen.  The same was done with the butterfly.  I made the diamond shape with sticky paper and added the gold glitter.  Cut out a panel of a small sample of what looks like handmade paper, but I am sure is not,  with lots of fibers and used a scrap of purple paper with a Martha Stewart edge punch.  I added a few dots of glue and purple glitter in the top left.  My swap partner loved it which made me feel like I got it right.

JR

No comments:

Post a Comment