Saturday, May 14, 2011

Swirly Dirly with a Flourish


I just love flourishes and very girly girl stamps, papers and embellishments and I call them swirly dirly.  In my honor, my long time and very dear friend, Marilyn, recently proposed a swirly dirly swap for an online group in which we are both members.  I got out my K & Co. papers, a fancy Spellbinders label die, a Kreaxions cool punch that works for corners or edges, some pearls and some lovely pearl paper and created this card.  At 6' 1" and more pounds than I care to number I do not often feel like a little doll even though my parents called me Dolly when I was a kid, but this cards makes be feel girly and giggly just like all little and big girls deserve to feel.  I hope it makes you feel good too.

JR

2 comments:

  1. I've told you that I really like swirls, so this card makes me feel good, too. I especially like the glitter and the little flowers in the background. Are the pearls a tan color? And is the label die the contraption that made the "raised" gold section in the center? That part just amazes me! Susan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan,

    The center is a circle foam mounted on darker paper.

    JR

    ReplyDelete