Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Quick and Easy Cards


This card was made for an online swap where we were required to use a rubber stamp that we had owned for a very long time.  I dug this retired Stampin Up flower out of the back of a drawer.  The leaf stamps are by Magenta.  I used a DCWV card that I bought on clearance a while ago and a skeleton leaf that I bought ages ago and had never used.  The dew drops completed the card.  I confess I did get out my stamp positioner to line up the outline stamp as I cannot eyeball it effectively.  Nonetheless, it was very fast to make since I did not have to think a lot about color combinations I just tried to match the colors on the DCWV card as close as possible.  Speed was not a requirement of the swap, but it has been so hectic for me lately that it felt good to get it done quickly.

JR

No comments:

Post a Comment