Friday, October 21, 2011

More Bewitching in South Africa


So today is the rest of the cards from the South African ladies.  The card above wad done by Sandra with some great stamps that I have not seen before.


Sheilah made this card and has done an excellent job of capturing the Halloween theme.


Isn't this a pretty card by Sheree?  Bewitching in pink!


Sue made this lovely floral card with lots of texture.  Isn't that shiny flower in the center great.


Sandy G also went with an African theme.  I love it!


This card by Gloria is not only Halloween colors and images, but I love the fact that she turned the card around to make it portrait.  She is the only one who did so and I am sure that says something great about Gloria.

Not all of the South African ladies have access to the internet, but I hope that some of them will see their work displayed.  I am sure they would love to see your comments.

JR

No comments:

Post a Comment