Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Bewitching Sketch


I'm back.  I know that I have not posted for awhile, life and healing has just gotten in the way, but Halloween is coming and I wanted to post a few Halloween cards which might give you some inspiration.  I made this card for a swap at my local stamp group.  We based our card on a sketch so everyone's card had the same layout; however, I think you will be surprised how different they look. 


This card was made by Bonnie.  She used alcohol ink to make her own background.


This card was made by Donna.  Isn't the bat great as her bow from the sketch?


Kristi made this card and used another creative idea in place of the bow.  I borrowed this idea for another card I made which you will see posted soon.


Marilyn made this card with her Cricut.  She is a master of welding with her gypsy.


Metoka made this card using great glittered embossing powder on her stamped image.

There are more cards coming.  Our group exchanges swaps with a group in South Africa so I will get those cards posted for you soon.

JR

No comments:

Post a Comment