Monday, July 25, 2011

Christmas in July - Bling Series 1


Today I am having some surgery on my knee so I prepared a few BLING posts ahead of time and scheduled them to post over the next week or so.  I really love jewels, pearls, glitter and all kinds of bling and feel like they are especially useful when I am in a hurry or do not know what to do to finish a card.  So this is the first card in my bling series which contains all easy cards that I put together one weekend not too long ago.
This card was made for my local stamp club swap this month.  As you can see our theme was Christmas in July.  I saw this stylised wreath made by Denami and thought I might as well go Denami all the way.  The stamps and paper are by Denami - simple elegance.  The jewels were purchased at JoAnn's in a very big bag that I store in a huge pickle jar on the shelf about my work bench.

Hope you are all having a sparkling day.
JR

JR

No comments:

Post a Comment