Monday, July 11, 2011

BINGO - Christmas in July


Hope everyone had a great weekend!  I was busy creating and will be taking photos and getting them up on the blog soon.  In the meantime I thought it was time for some Christmas in July. 

Those of you who have been following my blog know that my local stamp club has a sister group in South Africa so one of my friends, Janis, and I made Christmas cards to send to them last year using Tim Holtz' bingo embossing folder.  Isn't it lucky (or cleverly planned) that there is a 25 on that Bingo folder.  We used some little stamps from Close to My Heart, some white and green circles that we cut out with my Cricut, some Stickles glitter glue on the 25 and added some ribbon that I purchased from Michaels ages ago.  We only had to make fifteen, but we had quite a little assembly line going that day.

JR

No comments:

Post a Comment