Thursday, December 15, 2011

Dreamweavers Christmas Tree in Metal



I'm back...  I know it has been awhile since I posted, but real life has really been getting in the way of fun and holiday crafting.  My husband took some photos of cards that I have done in years past and a few new ones so I am going to try and post a few holiday cards over the next few days. 

This card was made using a new Dreamweavers stencil.  Different colors of metal were used, then sanded so the silver metal would show through, then cut into strips, glued to a piece of cardstock and finally cut into the tree shape.  This particular stencil made this quite easy as there were already horizontal lines to follow.

I really liked working with the metal and will have to do it more often. 

JR

No comments:

Post a Comment