Monday, September 26, 2011

Golden Goldfish


I know that you haven't heard much from me lately, so sorry about that.  I seem to be caught up with work, real life, physical therapy and a complete reorganization of my craft room.  As far as my craft room goes, my friend, Marilyn, (click here to visit her blog she has a great list of every Cricut cartridge ever released that you can download from her blog) who is not only a total Cricut guru, but she is also quite organized so she is doing most of the labor to get me organized and keeping me on task.  I will post photos when we are finished.

Anyway now to the card I am posting today - this is really all about the washi paper that is so gorgeous and lots of layers to accent away.  The fish were stamped with glittery gold embossing powder, I did use a blending pen with a bit of green mica powder to color the fish, but you cannot see it very well in the photo.  I am sending this as a birthday card to a good friend who lives in Florida and somehow that made me think beaches, hence the fish.  She is a golden friend who is just a few days older than me so I feel particularly connected this time of year.

JR

1 comment:

  1. this is a beautiful card!! love it :-)
    sending *hugs* to you & the pups!

    ReplyDelete