Saturday, September 17, 2011

Collage Collection

Our local stamp club had us working on collage cards for September.  I always struggle with collage so I decided to use the technique that I learned from Linda Howard who teaches at Scrapbooking Made Simple - namely stamping on acetate and painting the back.  In the photo you can see that I used different color combination of the Ranger paint daubers.  I decicded to take this opportunity to try the colors of paint.  I added my beloved jewels and mounted them on a Nestie cut out.  There is a small white card behind the nestie that gives one a place to write a note.  Which color combination is your favorite?

JR

1 comment:

  1. It's hard to pick one I like best. They are all pretty. I think I like the blue/brown combination in the lower right corner best though.

    ReplyDelete