Thursday, April 28, 2011

Quick and Easy with Cuttlebug and Flowers


Time has been getting away from me lately so quick and easy cards are the way to go.  I've been playing with embossing folders and so far I find that Cuttlebug folders work the best for me in my Cuttlebug machine.  A friend has that very cute Sizzix Texture Boutique machine that looks like a purse and she has great luck using all embossing folders evern on thin papers like vellum - no breaks or tears.  I just might have to make a little investment in one of those for myself.

This card was made for a friend who loves green.  I pressed way too much when adding ink and so added a big flower to try and take attention away from all that ink.  If there was more time in my day I would have just started over, but have not figured out how to add more time to my day.

JR

No comments:

Post a Comment