Thursday, May 24, 2012

Cowboys and Cricut

I know I haven't posted in ages.  My life has been very busy.  My local stamp group did a swap this month of masculine cards and we were encouraged to use some metal on the card although it was not a requirement.  Since Father's Day will be here shortly I thought I would share everyone's cards here.  All of the gals did a fine job and the cards are very different.

This first card was done by Bonnie.  She stamped the cowboy boots and cut them out the old fashioned way and used the "Old West" Cricut cartridge to cut out the wagon wheel and fence.  To get cosmic bonus points for using metal she added a bit of wire on the fence wound like rope and bent a small piece of thicker wire for the horseshoe.  I think she deserves double bonus points.  I love the little seed beeds on the wagon wheel, just a touch of masculine bling.

More masculine cards will be coming so keep an eye out.

No comments:

Post a Comment