Monday, January 23, 2012

Recycling Calendars


I am back.  I apologize that I have not posted in so long.  It has been an emotional holiday for me as a dear friend passed away just before Christmas and then just after the new year a co-worker and friend passed away.  I will miss them both very much and pray for their families.

One of the online groups where I am a member has a recycle swap just after the holidays each year so the card above was made for that swap.  A Wells Fargo calendar came my way and it spoke to me because my great-grandfather was a stage coach driver based out of Montana, I believe.  I never met my great-grandfather, but I can remember stories my parents told me about him.  I must make an extra of this card and send it to my father who will celebrate his 90th birthday this March.

I hope that the New Year brings peace and joy to all.

JR

1 comment:

  1. Jr, I'm so very sorry about your losses. It certainly makes the holidays ever so bittersweet. How fascinating that your great grandfather was a stage coach driver and wishing your father a very Happy 90th birthday. Beautiful work, as usual. Keep up the creativity.

    ReplyDelete