Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Not So Quick Bling 5


I made this card ages ago and found it in my stash and thought even though there isn't a jewel to be found all the gold embossing powder gives it a lot of bling.  The same stamp was stamped and embossed six times to make this card.  First on the white paper, second the light yellow paper, third and fourth the lighter green paper,  fifth the darker green paper and finally the darker yellow gold paper.  I then used very small scissors to cut our each piece that I needed and used lots of foam tape to put it together so that I would achieve lots of dimension.  I keep thinking there may be an easier way to get this look by using my cricut to do the cutting for me.  If I figure it out I will share it with you.  In the meantime, I hope you like this card as much as I do.

JR 

No comments:

Post a Comment